Craps is a form of casino entertainment that is totally different from all others. It is a game that uses two playing dice as gaming instruments. These things are thrown on the gaming table which also serves as the betting location. It has particular markings that define each possible bet. When the gamer makes his bet, he places chips on a certain section on the table. Gamers also take turns in throwing those dice, the turn is shifted when the previous gamer loses.
The online version totally recreates the whole gaming process so that the online gamer could feel the same atmosphere of Vegas heat. It is even more true for craps online with a live dealer. All actions there are identical, and the rolling is totally random as well. While the gamer cannot influence the result on dice, all his other decisions can significantly change the path of the game for him. What bets he makes, how he makes them, and what actions he takes during the game can define the outcome and increase the chances of winning.
Main principles of craps game online
The game starts with placing initial sets. Then the first games should make the first throw – the come-out one. Its result will then establish the path of the round:
- craps – with a 2, 3, or 12, the shooter loses, but the round is not finished and he can throw again;
- natural – with a 7 or 11, the shooter wins and throws again;
- point – with other results, the shooter creates a point – the result is remembered, and the shooter starts making rolls until he throws this result again and succeeds, or he shoots a 7 and fails after what the round is finished.
Failing the “point” is known as “seven out”.
The game has many betting options that every gamer will eventually learn by gaining more and more experience. When you are a beginner, there is a smaller list of bets that you need to learn in order to make proper choices and moves:
- always start with Pass or Don’t Pass bets; these bets are opposite to each other – when one succeeds, another fails, which means they have 50/50 odds; such ratio is the most favorable choice of a newbie; the come-out the first roll at the natural or the point makes Pass succeed; craps (without 12) and “seven out” work for Don’t Pass;
- your second choice should be Come and Don’t Come bets that become available after the point; they work similarly to previous bets and have the same ratio;
- then consider the bets like Field (success at a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, and 12), Place, and Buy (an exact result to happen before a 7).
You can always start with free online craps where you can learn all specifics and betting nuances.